Sleekgeek

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Mid-Challenge Weigh-in

Last night i submitted my mid-challenge measurements, and i must say that i'm pretty satisfied with the results this far.

Having read about other people losing 20cm around their waist, i felt a but like an under-achiever, but then reminded myself that my journey is slightly different to theirs in that I was never 'that' overweight to begin with.

I'm merely trying to get fit, active and healthy again.



This morning Graunt and I did Chest exercises, but half-way through the training session, i suddenly had no power to push weights,  i started feeling a little light-headed and suddenly turned pale.

Even though i dont have any more physical evidence of having a cold, I guess my body is still under a bit of strain, which is why it acted like it did.

I continued training, but cut back on the intensity and just monitored myself after every rep.

Eventually i started feeling better and moved over to my cardio training but again, didnt push myself to the limits.

I will need to take the next day or two slow, as i dont want to exhaust myself before The Warrior Race which I'm running on Sunday but want to try get in one or two endurance sessions before the race.

I also believe i have some local celebs reading my blog at the moment - so a special mention to those ;-) You know who you are! Thanks for reading!

Happy Tuesday!

LS x



No comments: