Sleekgeek

Friday, March 15, 2013

The beat goes on...

The other day, somebody asked me where i get the ideas from of what to write about when i blog about my Sleek Geek Journey - and i said, i actually have no clue.

Some mornings i'll sit at my laptop and just start blurbing about how i feel at that very moment - other times i give a lot more thought to it, discussing topics with Graunt while training and how this experiment i'm doing can benefit others.

Well, seeing as it's Friday, and the end of week 5, I decided today to write about my iPod Play-list.

So here's the thing - Even though I train with someone, and we talk a lot during training sessions, I always have 1 of the headphones in my ear... But on the treadmill, the songs on my playlist normally dictates the speed i'm running at... or, the beat to which i do my cat-walk, while walking at a steady pace...

Making a Top 10 list is quite difficult actually, because they're not necessarily my favourites - but they're the most fun to work out to.

So in no particular order, let me share my list with you: (with Youtube Links)

Goldfish - Soundtracks & Comebacks
Madonna - Hung Up
Justin Timberlake - Sexy Back
Gwen Stefani - What you waiting for
Whitney Houston - Million Dollar Bill
Pink - Blow me one last kiss
Michael Jackson Wanna be starting something
Foster and the people - Pumped up kicks
LMFAO - Party Rock Anthem
David Guetta feat. Jennifer Hudson - Night of your life
Elton John - I'm stil standing
Sonique - It feels so good
Kylie Minogue - Aphrodite
Glee (Salt n Pepa) - Push It
Groove Armada - Get down

The list goes on... and too many cool songs to mention...

But next time you spot me with my headphones in, one of these are sure to be playing...








No comments: