Sleekgeek

Monday, February 25, 2013

Sunday Confession

Like any good Catholic, I guess it's confession time...


Why? Because i'm human... and although I'm trying hard here, I did let slip over the weekend.

Today marks the start of week 3 of the Sleek Geek "Comeback Kid" challenge, and so far it's been a pretty cool journey.

I've been a good boy. Up until this weekend, that is.

It all started with an invite to a birthday party on Saturday afternoon - followed by another event on Saturday evening...

Although i didnt overindulge on alcohol consumption, i did break my own rules this weekend by having two...three... maybe four drinks...

And then i guess i have to confess about the Wimpy Burger and Chips at 3am Sunday morning... on the way home too...

I did pop a fat-burner after though... Guilty conscience i guess...hahaha...

Up until this point, i've been very strict in terms of my diet and not drinking so i had to work extra hard at gym this morning to get rid of the toxins...

Look, you're going to have cravings. You're going to want to have a drink. You're going to want to eat something bad...  But if you do, know that there are consequences and that you have to work extra hard to get back on track.




The funny thing is, even though i've only been in this challenge for 2 weeks, already my body struggled to digest the burger and my tolerance for alcohol was much lower which meant that I spent Sunday recovering a bit more than what i normally would have... It's poison let me tell you... Poison.

So here's to a clean page.

Three hail Mary's and an extra 20 minutes on the treadmill...

(Oh... and i'm not really Catholic..)





No comments: